Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Are You A Member of Clowdcrowd?

Good day everyone, I know that most of us nowadays are really really into search of earning opportunities online but we must be careful before signing up to those such as paid to click sites, surveys, affiliates and etc. Last month I read about clowdcrowd though it's not a scam because I've been paid so many times and earn a decent amount though little bucks but then I earned from it and have been paid for my works. Because I was so happy by that site I recommended it to my online friends so I marketed it for them to earn also but I was quite disappointed because after few works that I've done to them and referred so many people I'm quite surprised that my popularity went down for no reason. They want me to earn my credibility by doing some tasks that's not my forte and because of that I started to loose attention and focused to their site, yeah they're good payer because they pay you almost every other day but the thing is they disappoint you by not giving you tasks to do and worst cut down your credibility score. Any experienced from them? please let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment